Thursday, September 28, 2017

Book Review

Book Review

Rising the Beast

by

M.A. Levi




Just like the first two books, Rising the Beast, is filled with action, blood and the importance of family. 
The third installment follows the twins of Gabrio and Esmerelda, the Hybrid and his twin brother--the spell of Eve--as they dive into the prophecy that is hidden from the boys.

I was pleased with the pace, the constant roller coaster ride of who was around the corner to kill the other, who was the friend, the enemy. There was death, pain and romance to were I felt as if I couldn't breath. The descriptions were beautiful. She used words that painted each scene into my brain as if I watched it on the television. Levi continued her page turning moves by ending the book with my mouth hanging open, wondering what will happen in book four. I think I do and I'm afraid. 

My favorite part was how the author used religious aspects to build her story line. The world could easily be outside my door and I will keep an eye on the heavens to see if Thaddeus arrives...

*I received this book from the author for my honest review*

 


No comments:

Post a Comment