Tuesday, December 13, 2016



Review 

Beast Blood (Truer Sin #2)

by M.A. Levi




Truer Sin was another gripping tale of Beast Bloods, Blood Tasters, demons and angels. A twist that propels Adam and Eve to a place I never imagined.
From the beginning, I was pulled into Gab and Esse's life. There were parts that made me smile, laugh and I couldn't help but be drawn in when they fell into each others arms. I was curious of the role Sheryl played since she was from the first book and seemed as if she was a loving mother figure to Gab. With that being said, I was with what happened, sending me on a roller coaster ride with each chapter I read.
M.A. Levi gave enough info to keep you interested, wanting more. A spec of detail that made your mind build what was happening and when the story actually revealed itself, I was bombarded with an avalanche of reality. At the end, my mouth hung open.
I can honestly say book 2, Truer Sin, was my favorite of Beast Blood's so far. There was a perfect ending, satisfying me. When I read the epilogue, hello book 3.

✰✰✰✰

No comments:

Post a Comment